Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Christmas Wishlist

Everyone would definitely have different wishes and this Christmas season. Some people tried to completely attend the nine mornings of Simbang Gabi, they say that if you complete the 9 mornings your wish would come true and I am trying that this year :) hope I can complete it, really... I wanted my wish/es to come true :D and here's my wish list:

1) baby this year 2009 (Lord, pls. send us our GG)
2) a nice job without a !@#% boss (i really need to have a job by Jan)
3) be fit and light with hubby... (also, I wish di na mauso ang chubby, Lord... pls. make my friends chubby para di na ako mag wish... :D joke lng po Lord)

so far that's my ultimate wishlist :)

what about you? what's your wishlist? I also wish it will come true together with my list :) God Bless Us all and May we all have a merry CHRISTmas as always!


I am also creating this wishlist to join melovillareal's
manila feelancer christmas online contest.



No comments:

 
Philippines