Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chef Queer's Mambukal Experience

I was just looking around on some blogs since I am a newbie and I wanted to check on how to post things then I stumble to one of the blogs of "Chef Queer" that she's going to Mambukal and will be posting a blog about it and whoever leave a comment to her blog will have a pasalubong. So, I wanna give it a try and here is the link of her blog http://foodelity.blogspot.com/2008/08/mambukal-experience.html

I personally enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures since it is very detailed and she really made time to give all the details you wanted going to Mambukal. Definitely, one of the places I plan to go to soon...

Thanks Chef Queer! Chef Queer pasalubong

Above photo is my pasalubong from Chef Queer, THANKS!



2 comments:

The Love Guru said...

Hello there Coolit,

Thanks for the link back and the feature... well, it seems, you are the second one to get a prize from me!!!

You made the right choice!

coolit_kayle said...

wow! thanks so much chef queer :) so nice of you...

 
Philippines